Sunday, July 10, 2016

I have found...

definitive evidence for Astrology. I kept musing upon the parallels betwixt music and astrology. Twelve notes, twelve signs, etc. I began to wonder about what a band comprising the Three Water signs would sound like. I supposed such a group must once have existed.

Today I found this album; I had all ready dreamt of finding such a thing, but having assumed its nonexistence I interpreted the dream literally. I am presently listening to it for the first time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ9sE8B_gIY
Now, I had all ways known Isaac to be a Cancer. But I began to wonder about the other members. Thinking little of playing guessing games this time, I consulted Google. Eric Judy, to my surprise but understanding, is a Scorpio.
I said to my self: watch Jeremiah Green be-a-Pisces. I thought of his mental break-down, for which he was temporarily replaced after he tried to "attack" Isaac. He all ways seemed so sensitive in interviews, oscillating betwixt pleasant humility and a grave stare.*
I was right. March 4th. Dm.
"I pretty much lived in a factory... and it sucked.[glares at camera.]"

No comments:

Post a Comment