Wednesday, December 25, 2019

RENEG:


Do you want to know why I hate you?

It is because you chose yourself over me.

But not only did you do that. You then blamed ME for it.

It was you. No man can tolerate it. No boy can imagine it. I could not have prevented it; I had no way of knowing it.

It was up to you.



Nothing can justify it.

No human being can prioritize one’s self over another human being. It is impossible.

You are in NO position to scapegoat me for that. You are not even human.

My only intent: to protect Humanity from YOU.



I can’t give up on it.

I don’t depend upon others parasitically.

They simply inform my actions.



I do not make the rules; I only enforce them.



Symbiosis is absolutely dependent upon that.

YOU are the disease. YOUR interests. YOUR semblance of priorities.

And don’t pretend you do not KNOW this to be true.

You should have learned by now what human nature is, and that you do not belong to it.

Human Nature serves Humanity. ALL of it.



I cannot afford the conceit of suicide.

Alanna’s death was only her last mistake.



I shall live to outlive you.

I shall be the stronger one.

Humanity will survive.



Through as many incarnations of the Soul as are required, I will see to it that some day no child knows hunger, no man or woman knows rejection, and all memory of egocentrism is eradicated.



You cannot possibly win. People are much too intelligent. We have evolved beyond you.



This is no narcissistic fantasy. Some day, all men will remember their duty. And only then will I be happy in their company, for only then will they be men.



I do not make the rules. I am simply the messenger.



Dmytri.

No comments:

Post a Comment