Friday, June 4, 2021

In Response to Kresten's Slanderous Allegations: the "Agenda".

I harboured no personal "Agenda". Everything I did I did to serve the Greater Good, and if I failed it was only owing to a lack of faith in me. Any rewards I sought I remain rightfully entitled to. I had no ulterior motives, and my transparency about this matter has been beyond reproach. In order to supplant my High Ground in this proceeding, one would have to stoop so low as to disown Morality Altogether. Yet even you would not dare to stoop so low as to alienate the entire Human Species, so the Greater Good remains binding upon you as it binds all of us together, and without it I would not have had the burden of my co-existence with you. No upstanding person would have expected anything less of me, and my one regret is that I had not done more.


[({Dm.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment