Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dream Journal #?.


The dream was vivid and felt Real, as though it were the sum of uncomfortable facts that I had been hiding from, revealing how others truly felt about me and perhaps how I felt about myself. Kresten appeared, briefly, after our long Actual hiatus. He was Kresten without a blemish of the filial compassion that binds us together despite our differences and the volatile nature of our similarities; one might all most imagine that the ‘Good Will’ I had found faith in in Actual Life had been shown to have been a projection.

Andrew must have accompanied us.

We ambled about a part of town that I think I might only tend to see when Maria and I, in Actuality, are in the habit of Watching Cartoons. The sky looked most like the level in Ratchet and Clank 3 that I first shared with Scott and Tyler on a late night: The abruptly small combat ‘map’ arena. The hue of the sky reminded me of Jak II, looking up at the Evening Star in the midst of a portending Dusk, minus a tinge of wine.

Kresten ultimately took off with little in the way of a good-bye, at best a passing formality. We must have gone to see a band play.

(An homage to the episode of Regular Show I saw with Maria the Actual Night prior. ‘Fist Pump’.

The protagonists of that cartoon, which I first experienced that night, needed to save up money to see the band, but they ultimately failed by falling asleep from exhaustion during the show.

Mordecai had also said to the Raccoon: One day [when you’re older?] you’ll realize why people Really go to concerts.

 

Raccoon: I all ready know that: To listen to music; Duh!)

 

Other aspects of the dream rendered me more overtly helpless and humiliated, yet what they were seems suddenly less important, however tantalizingly silly, surreal, and/or Absurd the symbolism might have been.  dm.A.A.

 

My dog was involved somehow, as well as the risk of his becoming run over, to the best of my knowledge.

 

I think that I recall now:

Pumpkin had become an Austere Authority. I suppose that it was because he had vanquished the Bear in Maria’s dream.                dm.

No comments:

Post a Comment