Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dream Journal #??.


I.                    The first part of the Dream was relatively thematically impenetrable.

A sizeable troupe of young hood-lums that I was acquainted with either raided the house of my Russian next-door neighbours or simply began to use their back-yard to cross into my yard and more often onto the hill. This they did supposedly with an approval, though in fact I had not authorized this at all; they were friends of mine and must have felt some pretense to my imitation. In a state of Anarchy, (or maybe absence?) the neighbours could do little to stop them, yet, as Powerful people, their disapproval was fore-boding. I tried to manage the situation, unsuccessfully.

The wall that the two houses shared had, in the Dream, a tiny path running along-side it on the Neighbours’ side, through which their tiny Dooley-sized (‘INFP?’) poodle could escape if the fence at the end of this path was left open, which it was. At this point, I was starting to break down. I must have tried to catch Dooley at the same time as I worried for Pumpkin’s safety.

I knew* that I could not keep them safe in the midst of the Chaos.

The kids were using the Neighbours’ Garage for an ambitious game of some sort: Ambitious because of the sheer number of participants.

*’Knew’ in a hopeless sort of hopeful resignation.

No comments:

Post a Comment