Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fed up. Least I'm read up.

Post-modern Rage:

Most troubling is this meme that I am in some way wrong for condemning the recent atrocity that is the Internet because I employ it as a tool against its self. How severe is our idolatry that we must treat it as a human being, who must not be turned against one's own devices? How severred is our intellect from our wisdom if we must forget to use the machine against its self, as though by principle of judo.

The absurdity of this neurosis is unsettling. We must surely all be schizophrenics!

1. We believe money to be a resource.

Dude. It's a number.

2. We believe in "self-interest".

I am not doing this for my own health, faggot, but for yours. There is no I or you. There's only WE. And if WE must address a collective problem then that is MY responsibility, as well as yours. I must be the one to do it, to break it to you, and you are to follow, for in the same way I was to follow by participating in the example that YOU set. Non-participation is a sin tantamount to sodomy.

3. Intolerance for any contradiction.

You nigger-lover. EVERY thing is contradiction! Even computer code is comprised on ones and zeroes.

I have to accomodate YOU by pretending to our separateness. Yet fundamentally I only serve the WE, as you are obligated to.

Have we all lost our fucking minds?? No century before this had been so depraved!!

Dm.

No comments:

Post a Comment