Sunday, December 11, 2016

Public Letter to Rafael Allen Romasanta III:

Despite its abbreviation and the fact that it's a finger pointing, your being in Oklahoma doesn't make a point nor render any thing that happened/that you did OK. That being said, I still will hold you accountable for the Secret of the Golden Flower. You were responsible for my personal belongings, as I could not pick them up from you without encouraging you by so doing to leave without proper notice to the Debate coaches, whose jobs you endangered by choosing to leave any way. You all so got Daniel Mendez into a lot of trouble then, and so it looms ironical that he is your facebook "friend" and not mine. But that is peripheral. You never lent me any of your books on Jung, despite a common interest in his work. Yet far from honoring my own possessions you dispossessed me of that volume, which falls under Jungian literature. Ergo I feel entitled to its return. Johanna offered to mail to me the book of Rilke's poetry that I'd lent to her. You can likewise purchase an other copy of the Secret of the Golden Flower, translated by Richard Wilhelm with a section by Jung, and mail it to my address. This seems in order, since you have for a long time had access to a source of money that you did not have to work for (and nor did the provider of that money), and besides as a literature major books have never been hard enough for you to come by. I've been lenient with you. Today I was reminded of an elderly Scorpio woman whom I'd met at a horse race who insisted that I should drive to your home in Temecula and show up to your door to get my belongings back. But we are past that. She all so pointed out that Scorpios come in three varieties and that plenty wind up in a dark place. This latter fact I'd known for a long time, but I am past the point of trying to save people like you or Kresten. I am simply contented to have met Scorpios of the magnanimous variety; you and Kresten are of course of the lesser breed. so be it. I got my old Casio back from him recently, and he stills owes me for three of my books which he had "lost", and plenty of other belongings. Don't think that I'll make the same mistake twice: nothing that you say can really sway me. I learned the first time, from my tragedy with Kresten. No degree of pettiness upon your part can undo the fact that I'd extricated myself from your company long before it could have done the same sort of damage as his had done. I have no regrets. I apologise for nothing. I know how to deal with you now. You all ways demand leverage. So here is mine: I am thankful that you have a reputation. I have none. You can see that. I have nothing to lose. Do good by me, within reasonable limits, and I shall not feel inclined to divulge what I know about you. I would not call this blackmailing, and I do not approve of the degenerate term "snitching". I simply answer to a power higher than yours, and all ways have: the Truth. Had I known its merit earlier I would have saved my self and plenty people that I loved a lot of pain, trouble, heartache, confusion, delusion, misunderstanding, damage, trauma, and disappointment. People are fragile and you must know that in this lifetime you shall not take advantage of their fragility. I trusted you with my heart and you only used what I confided in you against me. You never had the same trust in me, so I cannot be accused of violating it. You were only petty and controlling. But I am free of your controlling pettiness now. And distrust notwithstanding I will not hesitate for Truth to be heard if I do not gain some closure and affirmation of your desire to reform. If indecency persists, I cannot be blamed that it becomes evident to the general public. Though I pray it does not come to that. Happy Holidays. Dmytri A.A

No comments:

Post a Comment