Thursday, April 18, 2019

OBJECT!V!TY:


Who would listen to you who has not yet felt the sting of pity for the sorrows of the World? You’re so desperate that it’s incredible, as if by the suggestion you could get away with this implies we live in Hell. It’s madness, the sheer thought of it: that for some reason my convenience is secondary to your own, as if a single Soul would take part in my systematic torment and exclusion. No one would desire such a fate, so no one justifies you in your dealership of it. Some shuddered to believe it possible, yet here you are expecting that I should have fathomed it beforehand! What have I done but to trust you? Clearly I could have nothing to gain or to attain by that, except for the assurance that my faith was well-bestowed upon your arms. If mine was the mistake in trusting you, you might have found the decency – the sheer HUMANITY – to remedy the error in service to my beneficent intent. Yet you elected to abuse my error, turning my intent against me, just to fuel your own. For whose convenience then was I sacrificed? The cause in question? Clearly I must supervise your failure then in serving her. Now you dare to add insult to injury by burdening the tragic scapegoat with your sin, as if what I’d intended holds me in some debt, as if the evil you can just project upon me in your narcissistic paranoia, as a POSSIBILITY, might justify the evil you enacted in its Actuality. I will continue to surpass you in every means I can fathom. Everyone will be included. This will serve us all, except for those who would supplant it. We are human. So the human thing is to serve our universal human needs. After all: by what other force have you lived a life surpassing mine in every indulgence? I do no service to the World to tolerate it, and neither will the World defend you in your trying to exclude me from it, robbing victims of their voices, as if they were held, for their natural vindictiveness, responsible for your own vices. Such is not Love.

Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment