Wednesday, February 26, 2020

DREAM2252020:


The dream took place in the Dream Theater on the night of the premiere. Everyone from Theory II as well as the entire cast and crew of Mamma Mi were probably in attendance. I had to run about considerably, barely missing call times and doing my best to brush off feelings of severe guilt. One cannot help these things; one must simply thank God and Nature for those that one was able to save, who were not murdered by one’s negligence, all in that ever-looming Spirit of libertarian abandon that haunts the Dream of Freedom.

It seems, doesn’t it, as though there are TWO theaters in these dreams, and I simply divide my time betwixt them. This is not to say that the stories are without their familiar share of travel, migration from one form of temporary housing to another. Perhaps this is a metaphor for astrology; perhaps this represents reincarnation and, more topically (on a lesser scale) but inclusively, (presuming upon a Scientific epistemology wherein the most inclusive definition must consider the most banal interpretations) rebirth in general.

Who knows? All memories of recent dreams, spanning the last five years, are interspersed in the attempts to recall any one of them. It seems that my Dream Self, at least, is not so negligent as to forget them.

Are my visits to Downtown San Diego, both in and out of Actuality, not performances as well? I would do well to recall the nights that I succeeded in such ventures. A single night spent beside Tina ought to outweigh my indignation before two dozen immature women.

I pause the Chicago Symphony as the conductor lifts his arms to signal the introduction of the Ode to Joy. What timing my God has!! I am thankful that He brings Shame to light only so as to expose it for the fraud it is.
[({Dm.A.A.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment