Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Finding the method in my madness.

I see the logic in my prior work where before I only saw the emotionalism. This would suggest that it was emotionalism itself that prompted me to reflect upon my prior work with harsh judgement in mind. Perhaps my greatest impediment was the emotionalism of logical people: People abusing logic when they have not thoroughly developed emotionally, attacking sensitive people, calling them "irrational" when, in fact, the sensitive people were either as rational, as logical, but with a wider frame of reference, or they have so many variables to work with -- so many premises to assess -- that they have not yet had the time to apply the logical method, still immersed in the process of finding the truth or falsehood of incredibly subtle and vague premises.
 
dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment