Monday, February 23, 2015

1.

Phoenix decided to disregard Nestor’s comment on the social networking web site: It’s just probably going to be long and contrived.
He heard Nestor’s voice all ready in his head. Sporadic and manic: But what about all the times YOU went on for FIFTEEN MINUTES?

What the fuck does it matter, Nestor? What I had to say then MATTERED. What you have to say DOESN’T. Obviously if you have to level with me you have nothing more of interest to say. You were the one who demanded a constant warrant. That you would prioritise your ego over the issue and make this an affair of the Soul and not of Reality is enough of a reason for me to disregard your entire frame of reference. And allow me to finish. OBVIOUSLY the art is one of being complex but not complicated, simple but not simplistic. All life is paradoxical and it is a stab in the gut and a slap in the face to be held accountable for all of one’s contradictions as though they were all symptoms of hypocrisy. If your life makes sense still, good for you. Others are suffering at the expense of your privilege. Incidentally I TRY to be concise on this web site. I have nothing to learn from you and that you would equate what I have to say with what you have to say is evidence that you have not seen beyond the boundaries of your perverse ego.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment