Friday, May 1, 2015

Rage: Black Lives Don't Matter.

Rage: I find it ironic when people use such Orwellian phrases as "Black Lives Matter". As though "black" were a material quality. What are YOU projecting? I am going back to reading. Why not just say "Black Lives don't Matter"? Then you would say: "Blackness is not a material quality." Is that too "smug and condescending" for you? To take the higher plane of consciousness. May be I do not fear your rage so much as my own. Y'all are supposed to be literate and not Fascists that throw about mindless slogans whose meaning depends entirely upon a Mass, fragmented context, in an infinitely self-referential post-modern language game that has the intellectual merit of Farmville that does not even bother to de-construct its self. If you are going to reify people and then reify your own logocentric prejudices leave me out of it; you are feeding the fire. Dmitry. P.S. Sorry if this is too precise to be superimposed over an unnerving photograph and to be parroted as a slogan. I suppose that no one as usual cares about what the Jewish book-worm has to say; dismissing him as "white" is enough reason to stop reading part way through. I forgive you. You expose your selves to more hostile Fascist rhetoric than alcohol. Cheers. I am going back to my books. There is an internal war to be fought and whatever the Mass tells me isn't going to make me any more sane. What do people care what the lunatic says? If we all could describe a single moment with the phenomenological accuracy that is due to a report there would not be a single staff-nurse at a Mental Hospital. But no. Oppress away. Stir up meaningless issues that can have no proof. Label people. Go insane your selves. Ride the wave of progressive thinkers that were cleverer than you. What do I care? I should be used to being persecuted for my state of consciousness by now. And so long as people make more money off of racism than actual oppression, so long as the very people that denounce "structural violence" are themselves unblushing structuralists, and so long as they project not only their own logocentric prejudices but their own logocentrism upon people, I probably should not bother. Slogans galore it is. I can weave them together as well as the next fuck. Too deep for you? Check your privelege.

Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment