Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Dream Fourteen:

Dream Fourteen:

Again inexplicably I wound up at a Debating Tournament. Yet this time I had a plan. I can tell from the Nietzschean feeling of the dream that I had gotten further competitively than ever before in dream. All went according to plan.
(to THE plan, to cite Hosfield.) I penetrated deeply into the Debate League,
Not unlike in temperament to K. from THE CASTLE when he Screws Frieda. (though I hope that’s not put too bluntly, as would encriminate either him or me.)
It was a thankless task. I Knew that no one would appreciate my rationale, for it would be too humbling to sound humble. So I had to pretend towards the same selfishness as every one else,
All the while perpetuating a heroic agenda. This would not only give me an advantage over the selfish men who were Self-serving both inwards and outwards. It would all so give me an advantage over them in Ethos; a degenerate time looks down upon saints, so I must play the part of a sinner. Yet so long as inwardly I am a saint then I can tell the true sinners apart from false sinners like my self.

Dm.A.A.

I all so had my first sexual experience in the dream.
This is not the first time that I fucked in a dream. Yet from the DREAM’S perspective, it was so. I thought of +=+=+=+, but then re-
Membered that this was not real.
The woman I was sleeping with would be dead soon (which makes sense given that she was a dream character, though I might have not been lucid.), and besides she WANTED me to get her off.
Her with her red lip-stick,
Lips parted towards the sky like that Piscean girl on-
Line. Pale face gazing up at the black ceiling, a primordial Black the shade of Yugen.
May be THIS was what it felt like to be Kresten. May be I wanted to Know not only how deeply I could penetrate into Woman, but how deeply I might penetrate into my self-
As-object (Pisces) and how deeply I could ‘enter’ into Kresten’s mind.

Hence ‘K.’ is both the name for KRESTEN and for KAFKA’s karakter.
The woman was my wife.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment