Friday, May 1, 2020

MAYDAY:


If I focus on my shortcomings, I will inevitably come upon a situation which is absurd and which predisposes me to failure. Yet when I play to my strengths, I prosper, and those problems have a way of resolving themselves. This is such a situation.

You are nothing but a con artist. You learned all the excuses long ago. If you are in the company of those who do not make them, then you make them FOR them, by creating a situation so irredeemably dysfunctional that we have no sensible recourse but to blame you.

If you don’t wish to accrue hatred, learn to handle criticism. A truth which does not need to be constantly reconstructed is nothing more than dogma: a quagmire devoid of currency.

I could think of innumerable arguments for and against gender fluidity, and not only will most of them tend to be against it, but all of them will tend to apply to all people, deriving their relevance from their universality, barring as a consequence any purely anecdotal appeals to a unique predisposition set against a “privileged” backdrop. That the evidence I produce on behalf of “conformity” is so overwhelming says less about my position and more about the facts themselves, as well as my capacity to fathom these facts.

For many of you, Trump is the President you Deserve. When have you ever seen the Land that was stolen from you? How would you identify it? What would you call it? By what archaic name? Face it: you are a product of this nation, not its predecessors. Your escapist hatred of the country which produced you is itself a product of that country’s social engineering. Who are you to tell me I should leave? Who are you to make your tribal territory great again?


[({Dm.A.A.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment