Monday, August 31, 2020

Ends, Means, and Intentions: a Memoir.

Kresten must recognize that, insofar as he is in the Wrong, he waives any right to a retaliation on his own behalf, and I am charged with employing whatever means are necessary, to an extent which he defines by his own actions, in bringing him to Justice, and that no seeming excess of force or wile in this project could ever possibly reflect upon me, and any attempts at a retaliation upon his part, while he persistently refuses to atone for the injuries against me which he so shamelessly confesses to, will only aggravate his debts towards me. This much must be made unmistakably clear: so long as he remains within the Wrong, there can be no levelling with him, for to become his equal is to stoop to his level, that of Being Wrong, yet to accuse me of having stooped in such a fashion can only be a permissible affront insofar as my modus operandi was unnecessary or unjustifiable in the imperative task of supervising his rehabilitation, which was my only reason and my only excuse for restoring association with the scoundrel. It follows that, insofar as I was steadfast in this rehabilitation project, regardless of his consent, for he has waived that pretense, too, any such accusation against me constitutes an unwarranted offence, for I continue to represent that Higher Purpose at work in remedying him and the situation he has created about himself, the former agent to be equated with the latter agency, for this situation was contrived to be a mere instrument of that ego. It is impossible for me to err as he has done, for so long as the intent is purer then any violence whatsoever is justified, insofar as it is either necessary or conceivably so from my finite point of view. To project an Equality upon us is only to enable utter savagery.

 

[({Dm.R.G.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment