Thursday, August 20, 2020

I'm Still Not Afraid of You:

You confess that this would benefit me, yet you do not do it. You cannot deny that this has hurt me, yet you make no reparations. You, of all people, are in no position to decide whom to EXCLUDE from the common welfare. My victimhood is the validity of bearing witness, my suffering is the decisive factor, and my healing is the end in and of itself. There is no fabric between this World and my Perception of it, simply since there is no posture you’ve attained from which to claim a Higher Objectivity or Office. Outside of me, there can be nothing else, for I speak on behalf of every other sufferer upon this Earth in speaking out against our Common Source of Suffering. No evil has existed except that which seeks to stall our healing and prolong this suffering, and any calculations you attempt to make in weighing whose is greater only does the lot of us disservice. If you can predict what I will say, you must know it already; if you know it, you have no excuse not to agree. There is one narcissism, and it is that which seeks to shelter itself from this plight. There is one heroism, and it is that which seeks to undo it. In facing me, you contend with all who came before me and with all who’ve yet to come. Choose your words carefully.

[({Dm.R.G.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment