Friday, January 29, 2021

F!NAL:

I have always had the stronger will, and it has served my intellect and ethics, both in work and play, to an extent you cannot fathom even with the Universal Mind renting your brain as studio space. Anything you took from me I let you get away with out of pity, and this pity does so little favour for your image that you think to spite and bite the hand that fed you. Entertaining your illusions, I pretended to a debt I neither felt nor owed to you, and seeing with what fervour you evaded your own debts to me I had to face the fact I leant a Life of Innocence to you for free. I tried to seek some closure in the thought you truly were the Better Man, that you were Stronger if not Better, that you managed to outwit me, but let's face it: I gave up the Woman Whom I Loved to you because I could not bring myself to hurt you twice. There's nothing you can do that I can't do, but rather things that I REFUSE to do, and anything you've seen me do to my discredit you will never do because you are not Man Enough to know my pain. Go on and hide behind the myriad of masks that cowardice affords you in the End of Times. You will not be remembered as a Hero, but as part of that same Villainy that sought to kill the Good Men off. I never was your beta, and I only stayed my trembling hand against you since I wanted not to lose another Loved One to a parasite; my poor, pity-infested, sentimental Heart's not yet immune, nor do I wish for it to be. Don't cross me again; stay in your lane and off my street, if only for the scientific objectivity that comes from Isolating Variables. My records, though you've called intention into question, have remained incontrovertible and damning. Go and destroy yourself and everyone who's fool enough to join you. You and I both know I am far less predictable when pushed, and it's a fatal flaw to underestimate another man.


[({Dm.R.G.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment