Thursday, January 7, 2021

WEEK ONE: Review.

The first week of journaling my Dreams in this the year of MMXXI has proven fruitful, without incident or issue. Frequently K. still visits me, though I know not why. I have concluded that K. never comprehended any Other as a sovereign identity, owing chiefly to his narcissism and his instrumentalist outlook on social relations. It follows that all accusations he has made against me are false; what alarms me is that he can so clearly perceive his own crimes and yet so reflexively find a scapegoat for them, including the scapegoating in itself!! Thankfully, this record remains a record in favour of the accusation, and that he would try to use even the record itself against me only underscores the perversion. Only my prosperity at present precludes the necessity to use my knowledge against him; I will have to content myself with knowing that the better part of it is public and the Public is not so moronic as to require education on the significance of these reported events. As I rediscover my sexual prowess, my amicability, my agency and my ambition, my past comes into focus: a series of prioritizing trust over discretion, of putting friendship before intelligence.

 

[({Dm.R.G.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment