Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Ten Days Later:

Though consciously, I'd forgotten the Sixth Anniversary of Our Meeting, subconsciously I still remembered.

Checking this same record, it's apparent that She came back to me. My muse co-wrote with me the Final Plot.

I thought that I'd release the Game by then. Yet I but had to finalize the Concept.

 

Kresten believes he can escape responsibility. He thinks that he can hide away into the Past.

But Six Years are a short time in the lives of Life and Death Themselves, as well as Love.

Time cannot sever Her from Me, nor wash HIM clean.

 

To think: he thought to call ME "irresponsible" when he consistently refused to make amends to Us.

To his mind, everyone falls short of the Ideal. He grapples with inferiority by holding everybody to an arbitrary standard.

Mine is not so arbitrary, and these Records serve to prove that. He was always one to pepper injury with insult.

 

What hurts more?

That he affronts my Character?

Or that he uses the affront as an excuse.

 

It matters not. My Character is unassailable. It's he that has not the Authority to judge of it.

He is the Agent of Destruction, but I am Creation and Protection. He is Crime, and I am Justice.

Time will not avail him. Time will punish him, if not through me. Time heals. Time aggravates...

 

She has not been Forgotten.

 

Those who speak from egoism can't accuse me of self-interest alone.

Those who deny what I deserve are simply party to the menace.

I will not be robbed and then accused of thievery.

I serve the Just, and I serve Justice.

If that Justice justly will return my favour,

I won't have it turned against me.

 

She and I are one.

And so are me and Justice.

 

Sleep well, Alanna.

 

[({R.G.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment