Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dream Journal Six.


Dream Journal #6.

 

The dream culminated in a game wherein two teenage girls were hiding from a vampire in an apartment. One boy, presumably Hesam, had secretly been appointed the vampire from a group of boys. His appearance had proved to have been anti-climactic.

 

Who else had been in the dream? Again, some random, old acquaintences. I cannot immediately remember who it had been.

 

Dmitry.

 

2. I remember now. Daniel Sinclair was in my dream. I don’t know that he was the only cameo, except that he reiterated his usual(in waking life) spiel about how ‘everyone is a drug addict [who doesn’t] know it.’

 

I replied, voicing my dissent, quite apart, from anything I had had the wisdom to do in waking life.

 
Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment