Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dream Journal Three.



Dream Journal #3: Athens Marketplace.

 

I came to this morning with a doubt as to whether I was awake or asleep. Psychologically, I was still in the mindset that the contents and situation of the Dream were Real. Too soon I escaped into the comfort of daytime, forgetting that they were.

            My last wish was to begin lucid dreaming. I think that might have been what awoke me, and briefly I wondered if this conscious world were a continuation of my dream.

                        Maybe it is.

            I must have dreamt that I was in a supermarket, yet it was akin in feeling to the staircase ascending into the battleground with the enormous trolls in ‘God of War’.

            Maybe this was, in fact, the Japanese market I visited with Kresten and Andrew. Maybe they were the trolls.

            Maybe the thought ‘Athens Marketplace’ prompted this merging. Was I not attacked outside it by Albert’s aunt, accused of pomp I did not possess?

 

            I can take a hit, though. It doesn’t matter if others find me pompous so long as I am motivated. Maybe Albert’s aunt identifies Shakespeare with pomp. I do not. I identify with his genius. I know that I possess that talent.

 

2. I feel that my conflicts with K. and A. arise from the childish conviction that any disagreement between us is an attack upon my way of doing things. Hence the Kafkaesque courtroom-like dynamic of being (cornered?) in some of the underground passages in yesterday’s dream.

 
Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment