Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Racism of Rocks.

The Racism of Rocks.

It has recently come to my attention this fact: I don’t like black women.
I do not know WHY this is a fact. And just to be totally clear: I like black People. I like PEOPLE who happen to be women who happen to be PEOPLE – who are black. But not black women. Hm.
Well if it’s any consolation: I do not really like Russian or other Slavic women as well. I guess that you can’t go too close or too far; you have to be just right. And I must say: MY goldilocks zone is very, VERY wide.

But I’m not one of those GUYS who goes about saying: Oh, I can’t HELP but to be racist because it is in my genetics. That is none sense. There is nothing in human nature that makes us intrinsically racist. Just by saying “human nature” we all ready are affirming the humanity of the other. So how could we then use that to deny it? One would have to say: Well those sub-humans are less racist than I. And in THAT case can you really tell who is human and who is not?
Unless the sub-humans were MORE racist. Or it is not peculiar to human nature. Look! Rocks can be racist too. Ever noticed how igneous does not occur where sedimentary dwells? I WONDER WHY THAT IS.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment