Thursday, April 20, 2017

DREAM. (Day of Jupiter, April 20th, 2017.)

Day of Jupiter, April 20th, 2017.

FIRST DAY OF TAURUS.

A tormented Hellscape the likes of Kafka and Bosch, yet taken as though from the aesthetic of NICKELODEON* cartoons such as Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, or even Disgruntled Wart-hog. I recall a class-room setting nearby. Whearty must again have been the anti-Christ; he was castigating me for something, instructing me to pick up my belongings, doing so in a measured, passive-aggressive tone.
I was surprised to think they might still have my family’s suit-case.
Yet what if it was a TRAP?

*Avatar: The Last Airbender.

A lingering ache in my left lobe,
Beginning at the side of my neck,
Would seem to suggest a trap.
I am reminded of an animal that appeared beside me as I lay in bed. The sky was gray, not unlike it had been in Chuckie’s night-mares or in Phil and Lil’s envious fears of the other being ‘favourite’.
It was like a dog, yet not like Pumpkin. It was emaciated and its eyes were at once cruel and piteous. It chewed upon MY LEFT HAND. It threatened to eat me, as though the sum of its existence were either to eat or to be eaten.

It reminds me of Gollum.                                                                                           Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment