Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Last Letter to R.A.R.:

RAFAEL:

You seem to have forgotten the debt you owe to me. Per chance your injury robbed you of common sense, so I shall be your stand-in conscience once more:

There is no way to pardon the offense to me. All you can do to salvage your well-being is to return to me my belongings or some just compensation for them. I need not threaten you with slander. The Truth would suffice.

You and Daniel broke sacred rules when you violated the Team. Not only was I put in the uncomfortable posture of having to keep your hedonistic insubordination a secret. I ALL so had to bear the humiliating PHYSICAL discomfort of sleeping on your bare floor, cleaning your home in expectation of an event that never happened, spending a sleepless night on your couch (of which I say lightly that it was "yours") and FINALLY when I BEGGED you not to depart the tournament without first consulting the coaches, knowing that it was in your best interest, for I have never operated out of SELF-interest but out of the COLLECTIVE GOOD, I had to watch you turn away from me (and from YOUNG DEBATERS who NEEDED me!!) in blatant disrespect, REFUSING your role as driver. I never received formal thanks for the warning, for which you still owe me, for you will remember that you endangered the entire team with your antics, whereas I remained blameless. Instead you pretended towards an illusory victimhood upon the very stage that I had brought you to, and I know not HOW you found the NERVE to say that any one has ever taken advantage of you when you literally had two houses, both of which we cleaned for free and under false pretenses, you were only supposed to serve the TEAM that we had ALL committed to, (and we would not have relied upon you had we known you were untrustworthy, but you refused to communicate such logistics openly to the team and even held such transparency AGAINST me) and one last thing: YOU DON'T MATTER. LITERALLY you have done NOTHING in this life to earn the respect of your fellows; it has all been a complete fuck-up on every level -- diplomatic, bureaucratic, and FUNDAMENTALLY in the consistency of your obvious motives with your spoken ethics.

SO RETURN TO ME MY SUITCASE. I will not ask you, with such consideration, again. I alone of the three of us remained entirely blameless and transparent and you have only acted as a leech. Cease to displace your guilt upon me now that you are found out. And by the way: I know for a FACT that you had TWO SOFAS. I probably had to CLEAN one of them, bitch.

Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment