Friday, April 21, 2017

PHILADELPHIA:

I was watching Sunny
Thinking I might find it funny
That I could see such good friends
Seeking only common ends.

And in some uncommon trends occurred
I had my word it was absurd.
And no one would defend their actions
Entertainment is distractions.

But then I saw Mac and Dennis
Like they’re at a match in tennis
Macking on a girl who’s grand-dad
Passed and selfish to the last.

And when I hear that bold pretension
In that old fuck’s condescension
I can see why he would fail to see
His own grandfather with his sister D.

Oh, the machismo and the nerve
That he had himself to serve
And to one-up (the moral selflessness!) of his best friend
He got what he deserved.

But I forgot to mention
That the sight of his pretension
So sunk into my own nerves
And veins like venom
I could no less contain than to
Condemn him.

In his denim jeans
His hipster slease
His bold, self-righteous genes
And style and ease in lying
While his own grand-dad was dying.

That I fell down to my knees
Just like a wounded soldier
Thinking all I wanted was these
Eyes. This long blonde hair
And just to hold her.

And he said to him that night:
You can’t claim her as your right
And as the same old flame has stung
Two years ago an other’s shame
Begun…

I wondered where Mac kept the gun
From the last episode.
Because like fuck am I having
An other panic attack and
Psychotic episode of trauma.
In this adolescent high school drama.
Where they get invited to the prom.
And D gets off the phone with mom…

My head is spinning
Once again and blood is
Thinning once again and all the
Sin beginning with the treachery of
My best friend.

The lechery. The murder of the
Innocent. The rank inseamed bed.
And you are right when you say
All of this from that night went
All to my head.

The paranoia two years later
Threatening then to destroy
A family when it was but a traitor
But a little boy.

And how I’d hate her if I found
To add to all that is unholy and
Absurd. That she who’d come around
Had went back on her holy word.

“I promise not to talk to tapeworm.
I haven’t in a long time.”
Thank God almighty that you could escape
From his seductive and sadistic paradigm.

The pantomime of loyalty
Embracing devil’s grace.
The wicked smile like tyrannical
Royalty upon that maniacal face.

And as the traitor said to Mac:
“You cannot claim her as her own.”
I am left by a similar attack.
Still lonely virginal and so
Alone.

But you shall not atone.
And justify only yourself.
While I too like a soldier die
In true conscience and waning
Health.

My back in pain from straining it
In vain so out of shape. Trying to
Explain or to contain this act of
Unpoetic (more than metaphoric)
rape.

And seeking some escape in poetry
My only friend. For knowing me I
Know I will attract only a show.
Seeking a private end.

Why doesn’t mac just get his gun
And pop a cap in that old son
And set him on a track that’s long ago begun
And do not simply set to stun.

But I will remain unphased
Because I’m not he who’s crazed.
I would be amazed if she returned
As words of spurning taught but
They will not be learned.

I’m not a right-wing nut
But I am rather Left-Wing
Radical and this king
Will bring himself down
Observing the sabbatical.

When God rains down upon his reigning head
And shows to him his sin. But knowing him he’ll
Say: take me away to Hell! And grin.

Don’t lie to me
And try to be like you’d done
Every thing you could

TO guide the tribe to see
A common peace and greater good.

And as I lie deceased
Like greased and rotten wood
And think on what you’ve done.

I’ll know at least
You took from me the one.
That only Lonely one.

I own her and her feelings
They were put into my care
But why would you respond
To some thing I’d not even said?
How can you dare to let your
Guilty conscience spill onto my
Head?! Just like a conch that’s sticking
To a barge. You leech off of my bread.

So now instead of celebrating
What would be a two year’s
Anniversary. I see the end of
All I valued swallowed in your greedy sea.

All wasted on a hollow
Jaded fading bastard.
Who should swallow all
The come he put into each
Whore he ever mastered.

But what’s more: I know that she
Had long ago seen through his
Ruse so sorry Dennis but I know
Back then is different now.
She will refuse.

She will not shed the honour
That I had for her preserved.
And so when you are on her case
Don’t dare to finD the nerve.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment