Saturday, September 23, 2017

THE RETURN HOME.

THE RETURN HOME.

Not all paths are the same, but so long as they move towards a Common End, and at a steady pace, there can be no collision, only traffic.

Today I drew Temperance as my first card. It indicated that what I most want now is simply to live in Peace and in Harmony.

My Fears were indicated by the Fool, suggesting that what I want isn’t really such a good thing, after all. So I shed my desires and become again as the Buddha.

My Likely Outcome is the Magician. I end upon the Number One, where I began.

So ends, upon this day the Twenty-third of September, a Heroic Cycle spanning four years.

I have surrendered the fight to Karma. I only worry that, before I came to recognize my own extremity as God’s opportunity, that I might have given wind to a number of sovereign agents of Justice. But for what THEY do, I cannot be blamed.
And all is well; I am Home.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment