Friday, February 9, 2018

The APOTHEOSIS of NACHO:


I have figured it out, finally: all ways I would wonder how it was so that people could befriend manipulative people. Mike used to call Rob “manipulative”, and I was lost in the woods at the time about what that even MEANT. But Mike would overlook K’s manipulative tendencies, insisting that K was a “member of the Group”. What a joke that was. Of course he was. What would one expect of a con artist?

But it does not bother me now. I understand why people make friends with manipulative people. And it is not because they are themselves manipulative. Sure: they may manipulate. But honestly: they are like Nacho or Sly Cooper. They rip off criminals because there is more honour, skill, and fun in it. And because criminals have no recourse.

So I need never worry about converting any one in a rival camp. He is all ready working towards my ends. People like to be manipulated. They like to be jerked off. They enjoy being flattered. And they absolutely LOVE having power over the man who thinks that he has power over them.

Can a Chess player, however recent to the game, knock them for that? Not infinitely. Though perhaps indefinitely.



Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment