Friday, December 1, 2017

A DELAYED RESPONSE:

I cannot tell you JUST HOW HAPPY I am right now.
The stalkers notwithstanding, I am confident that we will pull through. And that is all we need!
For once, I need not marginalize myself.
For once, I need not think of the Woman That I Love as the Unattainable Object.
I only have to see myself as YOU see me. And I am free then to see YOU as a PART of me. (Not some alien Object, which is how THEY want to portray you.)
You are never far from me.
I just finished an episode of BoJack Horseman with my dog. I am home alone, and all is well. For once in my life: these natural complications that Adults Undergo are no longer Absurdities.
I will be Happy now. And this is no longer an Abstract Hope for the Future, but a FELT PRESENCE.
I was up to the words “all is well” when your Mother called.
She is sweet. I can tell. But I still cannot settle for how you treated me.
I know you are not scared of me. Not really. But since you’ve at least managed to finally CALL me, even if you had to use your Mother to do it, I am at Peace. And I bid you a calm farewell, knowing there is nothing more that I need to do.
Someday it will be understood. Maybe it will be you that will explain it to me.
Honestly: only you can.
But until then: Farewell.
I forgive you.

Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment