Thursday, October 1, 2015

III:

It stunned me to see how much the educational society cares about rape because I thought that they were interested in molesting all their students. And I do not mean the merely bodily. That one I might imagine could recover from with ease. The real trauma most people seem to internalize: To pretend it is not there. We were born into a paradise and watched it corrupted by the Nazis who told us that life ought NOT to be frivolity and magi[k] but drudgery and logic.
It is time that, if you will pardon the imperative, take back what is ours. (If you will pardon the cliché.)
Parents ought not to INSTRUCT their children. Their CHILDREN should take up the charge of cleaning up the PARENTS’ mess!

The Grade System is to be over-turned. Incentive is a myth of the past. Human beings by their nature possess the keys to paradise. Their very dreams SCREAM, some times their screams being heard in the day light waking world, and miss heard as psychosis, for salvation.
ForATTENTION.

For genius.

Ought the remote to rest upon the table or at the foot of the wall? Never again shall I endure an attack of panick over this question. I shall KNOW for no one would be able to tell me other wise. The Drama OF THE TEXT would inform me, if not its IRONY. But THAT must be allowed EXPRESSION. No more of this Structuralist Bull Shit. If one wants Classical Drama, one will have Classical Drama. But how IRONIC to write, as Joyce did, an entire block of dialogue without either quotation markers nor names as signifiers!
Deliver me from STUPIDITY. Only *I* shall know when I am finished. Internal Necessity [A]lone shall guide me. My only companion is the Unconscious Tao.
And so I shall never lose/my remote to this remote ruise.
But just join the Cruise.

So irony and drama shall both be available to me, to choose betwixt them.
A Roman arbiter whose victims still return from the dead time and time again to
Fight again.

VISION.

Unflattering. Raw. Beautifull.


(((Dm.A.A.)))

No comments:

Post a Comment