Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Taking Back Dignity:

I have come to realise that I am actually the only member of my family that works. i produce music. I produce literature. I hustle talent. I go to bars and i talk to women. but that is some thing that loafers never do. they never interact with any one. They provide no service for any one. What do my parents do? They do what I wasted eight months doing. They SCAN. *I* work and I work CONSTANTLY. I never divide my work from my play. I expect EVERY one to have a moral reason for every action and social gesture. If children in Africa have to starve and women in the Middle East have to choke and explode for the chance for me to attend a bar, it must be one HELL of an event I am missing out on at O'Harley's at the moment. They are not killers that dwell there, surely. for even going there must be part of their solemn patriotic duty.
So i work. But my PARENTS receive the money. My PARENTS lord their pretensions towards possession towards me. My PARENTS parrot the orthodoxy of Communism muddled with the orthodoxy of Capitalism, to the point one forgets which of the two is which. And WHERE is this money? I only see it when I am denied it. That is: I never see it. They insist that it is there only when they deny it to me as evidence. I work constantly, never dividing work from play. but are they at fault? Only in being deluded. Because they THINk that they MUST work. forgetting that they cannot. They are too old. They are supposed to be doing yoga. And I am supposed to be the provider for the society, the larger family. and WE are all supposed to receive a pension from the beneficent government, for after all: What if I died? I could not be expected as a corpse to support my aging parents. That is the task of society.
What happened? I eat little. I conform only to the spiritual principles and those of the Earth. I produce Art constantly, the commodity in the greatest and truest scarcity, for by now i would have imagined the population of the Earth would have been fed and clothed and sheltered and protected, though from no enemy. So how is it I am not lauded as a hero? I could DO without O'Harley's. I could DO without raves et al. But not if I am excluded under arbitrary auspices. There MUST be some thing special then about a place so esoteric. And I demand entry. Would you not agree?
Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment