Thursday, September 29, 2016

Aphorisms.

Life never “gets in the way”; that’s just lifestyle. It is WE that get in the way of Life. Dm.

Every thing that I do is complicated. If I took a day off to relax, I’d pay for it by complicating every little chore that people found for me to do after the fact. I would complicate it to spite them, if they thought it was little to ask of me. Dm.

When I first saw “Trumbo”, I knew that guy had been a Capricorn based solely on the bath-tub scene. That life though. Dm.

I like to write things down after a day of testing them. If I forget them, they have failed the test. Dm.

May be each time I failed with women I was following some man’s half-hearted and misplaced advice. May be this time it’s going to work simply because I’ve told no one, and I still believe it. Yes: that means that I believe it because I believe it, ultimately. One can be circular without being tautological if no one is listening; it’s all so called being self-evident. Dm.

There comes a time when one must drop every thing one is doing and do some thing that one meant to do years ago but never had gotten finished. Dm.

Play is indispensable to work. If one is playing out of spontaneity, expecting nothing, it will serve work’s purposes better often than pure intent. But a natural worker’s ego’s easily bruised when he’s found at play. Dm.

No comments:

Post a Comment