Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Tale of the Star-Crossed Water-Signs.

Tale of the Star-Crossed Water-Signs.

It takes courage to act against some one that you do not know, but cowardice to act against some one you DO know. And this courage is corroborated by the fact that you owe him no loyalty. And this cowardice is substantiated by the fact that you DO owe HIM your loyalty.

If she has been reading me, our interests are mutual. She may be startled then by what she finds, but she ought not to be surprised. I would predict thus startlement, but not surprise. I don’t equate these two, so think not that I second-guess her feelings. If I wanted to dictate them, I would dictate this same paradox.

If she has NOT been-reading me, I have an easy conscience and a guiltless record.

In the former case, my alchemical antidote is shamelessness, for I all ready have my blamelessness.
If our love is mutual, all that I’ve said then has been sweet, suggestive, and persuasive. This has not been by default, but rather by my efforts to accord with cosmic powers. And of her beau, I can but think of him as just an other loser and consumer, like in dignity in these hard times to the man who betrayed me, not the victim that had been betrayed. My Heart informs me of this. I shan’t doubt its portents again. Other hearts are merely thoughts to me. My own heart is enough.

Within the latter case, my antidote is fearlessness and patience. Knowing how to value one, I do not overdrink the other. They temper each other. So long as I’m fearless, this long wait will end in valour, not in bland avoidance. So long as I’m patient, this same fearlessness won’t turn to arrogance that tries to end the wait too soon.

My blameless shamelessness reminds me of a part of the dream that had been hidden, until now, many times. It takes place in my back-yard. Here all ways boundaries merged between my own back-yard and neighbours’ yards.

It’s time to tear down all the walls.
The I Ching has predicted this. Walls meant to block will be torn down. I must full-fill this.
What has the I Ching NOT yet predicted?
Only time shall tell.
I dare not importune.

This blog is my back-yard.
If she would favour me, she shall know soon.
If she would not, she shall know later.
I can wait. Like Richard Shelton from Stevenson’s masterpiece, the Scorpio pursuing his Piscean maiden.
I know MY maiden shall appreciate this.

The Empire never fell. Even within an age of ‘freedom’, social pressures obligate a woman to take on a mate for pure convenience. This modest every-man can’t know what she has to offer. He wants control over the uncontrollable. He wants a token of her own affection rather than a token of her passion. He wants her to have her, publically, but he cannot comprehend her privately.
If I had ever been this way, it was a lack of love that made me desperate.
Yet he has love abounding. Look at me.
I am alone. Yet I have passion. I respect the passions. I respect the Woman.

I shall only hide her name from lesser men. Not from herself; she will infer her own identity, even if I must fight off the false self-entitlement of would-be suitors. (If I have such.)

I hope you are reading this now.
But if you are not, it matters not.
As one Scorpio psychologist taught me, we are happy when we don’t get what we want.
So if I have to wait, know that I have the gift of patience.
If I NEED you, and not merely want you, we shall be together.
And the Oracle assures us of that,
Too.

Dm.A.A.

Invest a dose:
Icy
Problem.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment