Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Dream T:

Dream T:

This one was even more faded upon my waking.
This makes sense; each night I unlock some part of myself, digest it, and then wholly Let It Go. Upon waking the visual was this time a hexagram with one changing line. The changing line represented Scorpio, *******, and heroin.

Is ******* my heroine, then? Or just my addiction? The one changing line transformed into a needle.

Most of these three dreams felt natal,
Yellow like the song ‘Cleo’ by Built to Spill.

It was only after some time into the day that memories began to bloom like flowers sprouting from concrete.

The dream definitely was set in part in Poway, at the Fabric Store Emporium, and part near college, at a tournament that led us yet again into a grand hotel.
All so again I climbed the dark play-
Ground, at night after fleeing some institution. Each time that I dream now it gets easier. What is it now that practice is now making perfect? Music? Women? Love?

I.A.L.:

This morning feels Venutian. Pumpkin had a good walk. And Maria was actually nice to me. She and Nina were going to buy food for the latter’s brother, Ezra. I wonder if Nina is a Taurus.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment