Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Other One.

The Other One.

Those who deny the obvious simply hold knowledge of the depths. The surface of the obvious is shaped all ways by hidden depths, and those who are familiar with these depths know many of the REASONS why the TRUTH remains obscure. It’s kept that way, and not without due cause. They too keep it that way, communicating wordlessly across the gap, employing words unsaid and lines resting between the lines.

When I added this sex-pot chick on facebook I knew not what she knew about astrology. She simply added me, and soon a re-post in my Newsfeed, made by her, informed as to sexual stereotypes for all the signs. Yet it was not she that had sent the request, but I. And when I did I knew nothing of her approval of the Zodiac; my eyes were on her eyes and lips.

Despite my growing burden of a crush on #######, I got off to this new girl’s photo posts alone. I pictured my self bragging, in a manner much too country for my force of habit, to some dude about how I had spent a week with her, fucking her at every opportunity, in every way imaginable to the common decency, with games and plots abounding and a sentimental parting by the end of it.

I all most did not want to believe she was a Scorpio. It makes me think of the time I could have guessed that Hosfield was a Scorpio, but chose not to, for fear he might be. Back then, I deplored Scorpio too much to conceive of him as one. By now, I venerate Scorpios too much to think I’d thought of using one so tactlessly. It was not that she did not line up to the label, in a manner that would complement Hosfield’s apparent living past it. She was, I could see, ‘good enough’ for my veneration. But that made me think of ####### again, and of my mission.

So let me be clear: that I was prepared to accept this girl REGARDLESS of what sign she had, so all bias was gone. No confirmation bias could have happened. Yet in the back of my MIND, I had my suspicions, and she was the first one to get my mind off of #######. So you can imagine just how sweet and bitter it was to learn that she was, in fact, a Scorp. I did not hesitate to tell her. And I asked her for advice regarding #######.

Remember that I did not know this sex-pot’s sign, nor even that she HAD a sign, in the sense that she thought much of astrology. Nor should one dismiss her posts as merely trivial; both its occult and sexual character accorded with her Scorpio nature, and a violent skeptic would not have re-posted it. (Keep in mind that I say this only unto violent skeptics, in my self-defense, for they tend to forget that sex-pots can be just as violent and as skeptical as they themselves are.)
No. What it was that lured me into this young mother’s domain was probably the Eyes. And so it was that I saw [and I mean HAD SEEN, for I refer here to my crush and not this new girl:] #######’s eyes and I KNEW she was a Scorpio, and she knew that I was a Pisces.

Neither that meeting nor this one were matters of mere chance and whim. And one would surely serve the other, if I chose my words with tact.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment