Thursday, November 23, 2017

The END of CONFORMISM:

You can’t tell me to Think of Others when you marginalize ME. I AM the OTHER. MY experience is IMPORTANT, not THEIRS. THEY have to KNOW what I WENT THROUGH. OTHERS have to KNOW, so that no one else WILL go through that. Only then can there be Justice. Only then will I rest well at Night. I never will surrender what I know to the collective ignorance of some group. They are not people who think in a group; they are only people when they become Individuals. My Experience has Value, because *I* say that it does. No civil society can obligate the Individual to surrender his Autonomy to the Mass. That sort of martyrdom is not the burden of every individual who has been disadvantaged by a System. It is rather the burden of every Individual who has NOT been similarly disadvantaged: to Bring the System down, for even one human casualty is enough to destroy and then to recreate. It’s all ways been this way, and it SHOULD be this way, forever. That is the principle of Birth and Death. That is the INTEGRITY of the INDIVIDUAL LIFE, which is the only ACTUAL LIFE any one lives: Self and God, without any thing or any one standing in between. The parasite has no Self. It is only the Group. It has no God. It has only the Ego of the Conformist, devouring all those who do not conform and assimilate. I refuse to assimilate. And that is why I have no Agenda outside of my own Life. As it happens to be: Other People are PART of this Life. So what affects them affects me. But only because I see them in their totally UNIQUE, HUMAN pain. Not because I see them as mere extensions of myself and my own whims. Any one who demands Altruism and Consideration for Others whilst alienating Others from the Majority is a Narcissist. There is no such thing as a Righteous Majority Rule. People VOTE out of Self-Interest; the few who vote from Reason tend to be outvoted all the time. The System does not work, but narcissists pretend it can, because according to the Laws of Probability each agent of action will only be outvoted a MINORITY of the time. Yet we are not governed in truly MORAL decisions by Probability, but rather by Ethic and by POSSIBILITY. The narcissist, outvoted, flees the moment that he loses, for he only voted, to begin with, to preserve an ego. I dare not call it HIS ego, for possession itself is an egocentric delusion. The only vote that counts is Unanimous. What does not work for all works for none. God loves all beings. We are all his children. Authority belongs to the Elite Minority. Thankfully, we can become Minorities by the simple act of Becoming Anything outside of the Unintelligent Mass.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment