Monday, March 5, 2018

Dream Beta:


Dream Beta: Chuck.



I was Charles McGill. My brother Jimmy was working at ABQ in Tune, trying to use the musicians’ hangout as a location for his drug ring. I came to his door and posted a notice on his walls demanding that he stop supplying drugs to the local musicians in exchange for sexual favours and attention. In turn, he sent me a letter, which he stashed in my mailbox under a cell phone battery (that made me cringe and twitch as I removed the letter, careful not to let the battery fall into the grass). Running inside as day waned I opened the letter. It was hate mail, wherein my own brother tried to justify all of his crimes, both against me and those I cared about, by attacking and attempting to defame MY character, especially referring to my behavior in the AFTERMATH of the treachery. I decided that I would send this letter to Howard. I knew that I could have my brother committed for addressing his superiors in this manner. No one would possibly believe it. I knew the Courts; I’d argued a few rounds back in my own hey-day while he was sneaking around behind my back and rearranging numbers. I reread the last paragraph of the letter prior to sending it. He accused of turning him into a scapegoat by the end of the paragraph, but of course he'd had no choice but to confess to his OWN sins at the top of the paragraph. It was totally transparent that this thing that I’d called family had absolutely no interest in either preserving life, love, or the law. It was only trying to perpetuate itself, and no righteous person who considered himself a hero would fail to see through it. It was even willing to go so far as to defame me for kissing Jessica when Anthony and I picked her drunk ass up from Oceanside or something and when she made out with me on his couch after he supplied her with booze and bud. I laughed to myself. I knew that if Mike had had the nerve to accuse ME of rape back then, he would never invite Jimmy to an other Poker night, knowing what JIMMY had done, and that in fact it was because of Jimmy that I spent that night with Jessica and not my recently deceased Light of Love. You cannot scapegoat a guilty man, but only an innocent one. And Jimmy had nothing on me. I would win. I was meant to. And I had promised her that I would.



Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment