Friday, March 2, 2018

Paradox:


Paradox.



Honestly: with all the time that I spend thinking, am I going to reprimand myself for a few conclusions that will eventually require revision? Categorically and imperatively (as well as definitionally): No. Because I know my intent, and nothing will either justify nor require me to waste energy reprimanding. As for a break from thought: I can dig that. Reprimanding is revision; that is all ready the beginning to think again. But I can reprimand those whom I know to mean ill. They are transparent to me. And this is no longer any relative matter. Even relativism was a step towards the teleological conclusion. It was a step in the proper direction, surely. Hence it was all ready an expression then of that peak from whence I speak now. And I do not delude myself into believing that all beings are intrinsically inclined to make this climb. I will help those on their path. I will annihilate those who would slow the ascent. They may get behind me.



Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment