Sunday, October 14, 2018

BREAK THROUGH:


I am a survivor of several abusive relationships with narcissistic women. The first of these was with a woman who learned the destructive behavior from her mother. As the result of this mother’s meddling my own family had me hospitalized long before I learned what Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome was. I was misdiagnosed as having Manic Depressive Disorder. I was put on experimental medications. To this day, I am struggling with the trauma. It is difficult for me to express sexual feelings in a “normal way”, in large part because the mother of my ex-girlfriend had such a repressive and incriminating attitude towards it, and in part because the girl herself, reacting to this attitude, used her precocious sexuality to dominate and emasculate men, hiding behind the veneer of Mother’s Perfect Girl so as to make all sexual confusion the man’s fault.



This is all so why I am not a feminist.



Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment