Monday, October 1, 2018

R@GUEL:


I am beginning to understand this curse now. I have wondered often why I either can’t find love, or, having found it, must confront its evasion. I am beginning to understand. Poor fate had condemned me to walk this path. Something in my past must be redressed; the Oracles, both Eastern (as in the I Ching) and Western (as in the Tarot) are in agreement that a wrong must be righted. Like Prince Hamlet I must avenge a treacherous deed, yet I’ve never been prepared for such a task. Thankfully I am beginning slowly to come to understand at least the nature of the task the cosmos have put before me, and this alone restores my faith in their intelligence. Love has shown me the face of human goodness; now hatred must guide me in protecting this face from the blemishes of evil. What path lies ahead of me I cannot say for certain. Yet knowing God’s Plan again I need not feel alone, knowing my foes will tremble, as foretold, before That Force that acts through me and that can never be assuaged.



[({Dm.A.A.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment