Monday, June 5, 2017

THE HOTEL DREAM:

The dream was yet again set in a hotel. The spirit was that of David Yates’ adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which we watched last night. The central theme was deception; it all most reminds me of Inception, and were it a film the dream would have been entitled Deception as an homage to the Christopher Nolan film. Nolan is of course a Leo, as is Rowling.
Mother woke me before I had the chance to complete the Dream Cycle and to remember much. I recall a lobby that entertained many guests, not unlike the Phi Rho Pi tournament which I awoke thinking of. Upon some research I.A.L. I found the name of the girl I wanted to dance with at that tournament. The spirit of rock and roll was prevalent in this dream as in that life, which feels like a dream now in retrospect.
Some thing was off about this lobby. I believe that we had to sign up for something. The bureaucratic details therein were very Kafkaesque. I am reminded of my novel and the efforts that I made to publish it. I recall the sense of restriction that came about as a result of such bureaucratic convention.
In the dream, the greater part of my Intuition and Intelligence allowed me to see through the game. But for the purposes of infiltrating the Convention successfully I had to Play Along.

That certainly sums up the theme of the dream. Yet some consideration is due to the supporting characters. They were surreal, not unlike the sexually vibrant youths of Twin Peaks, yet their intellect was sharp and cutting, surpassing Lynch’s sentimental poetry and arriving at an Aquarian sensibility, as in Better Call Saul or Breaking Bad. I wish I could recall the women I conversed with, but it’s possible that their significance was lost in the pursuit of the Truth. Ironically, it is this same Truth that evades me now as I try to collect the clues they might have left by allusion.

The mood was Capricorn and (yet) generous. I feel at present as though I am drawing on a Well of Insight, devoid of restriction by complex. Perhaps it is time to revisit the Oracle?

The true mystery lies on the Highest Floors. Why did I go there? What do I keep seeking?

It is true that ART originates in the Unconscious. I can no longer separate my method for Creation from my method of Investigation into the Unconscious. How did Shannon come to conclude otherwise?! He must be hyper-judging. As I reflect I draw on all my skills in writing, and phenomenologically this musing occurs in the same space.

The dream was an encounter with the Passions. Through me the Gods were acting. I recall the use of automobiles in concert with one an other. The Heist was yet ongoing, though I know not yet its objectives. Plenty of episodes were still set in Abandoned Houses. The Abandoned House is of course a Neglected Soul. If I had to use Creativity to infer the meaning of the dream (and this Artistic Liberty, since it stems from a Common Source, would be in no ways corrupting to the Autonomy and Integrity of the Dream Itself, nor should its data be seen as any thing less than Revelation) I should have to conclude that my role as a Cancer Midheaven is to visit the SOULS of people and to aid them in their self-actualization. The NETWORK OF CARS was all ways a way of arriving at the North Node, the Mythic Forest from whence I’ve all ways drawn my Confidence even when it had no name to me.

I must not allow my Reason to obstruct my Faith. Otherwise that same Mythic Jungle of which I just spoke shall be lost to me forever, or at least for the duration of my lack of nerve.

The more that I connect these dreams to one an other, the more I can remember them. Peace of mind of late allows my Extraverted Intuition and my Extraverted Feeling their due expression. My self-actualization as INFP is imminent. I might be ready to transcend the role and to flourish as a Sage. Yet that paradox still puzzles me, as do many philosophical quandaries that yet linger.

Specificity of detail is lost to me. I am returning to the Bigger Picture. It seems to be at once the most exhausting yet best and healthiest application of my mind: a Mental and Psychic Workout.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment