Saturday, July 8, 2017

Patience:

I am not some sort of degenerate who comes out and tells a woman, after barely having met her, that I love her. I can leave that to psychotic prostitutes and rapists. If I care for someone, I would sooner die than to endanger our relationship with such self-entitled displays of aggression. It takes at least a month to know that you even Deserve this person, and by then she cannot take this Fact away from you, if her decision to could be decided on a fleeting, whorish whim. And any woman who would allow me to act on such a barbaric and competitive impulse is a danger to society; I would only continue to pursue her to remedy her attitude, and I would only do so in a situation wherein she was coerced by someone else's aggression. I would not be caught dead with the same aggression in my own heart. It would be like the perpetual adolescent who cuts in line and then brags that he was the more courageous of the crowd, when in fact he only cuts because he is an absolute coward who cannot handle the ways of Time.

Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment