Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The WarTorn High School:

The WarTorn High School:

The dream was hellish, but what more do I expect upon Returning from a ‘day’ of filming the Devil after midnight at America’s Diner? Micaiah’s character, if he was absent from the proceedings in flesh, was certainly present in Spirit.

A group of adolescents, of which I was a part, returned to Rancho Bernardo High School. This temple of perpetual adolescence had many times served as a refuge for us, but now it was overrun, as Hogwarts had been, by corrupt management.

We had literally stepped into a War Zone. And whilst my comrades seemed inclined to flee I phoned ahead, with Arian abandon, doing my best to stifle shock at the brutal images I beheld, visions combining the Absurdity of Kafka with the brutality of Vonnegut (clearly drawing upon a Source common to all of them, rather than upon the writers directly.)

Earlier the dream had had me playing music. More or less it was such a straightforward summary of the late day’s events that I was of more than half a mind to let the Dream Record slide. It is true that I spent much of yesterday’s perfecting my most recent composition, which I look forward to completing upon conclusion of this entry. After the music, I.A.L, Micaiah got home (just as I was finishing the clean-up on the piano flourishes) and the remainder of the day was devoted, in order, to film and then to chores. Micaiah only got to sleep after Four A.M, with no trouble. I Know not when *I* fell asleep.

In the dream the Filming Project was represented by the WarTorn High School. I am reminded of my ex, with whom we had that run-in at the same Denny’s, I.A.L. (a cinematic moment, by Tony’s estimation.) There is so much pain contained within those high school walls –
So many excuses to harm, weapons that my enemies used to arm themselves against me even as I (believing them to be friends) imagined that we all would have Moved On… fg

It shows on set. It all so shows that I am not alone. Anthony (probably) feels it, too. He might only be less anxious to run into a War Zone. Some Aries. I am reminded of Gimli’s hesitation to go Underground after Legolas.

I wonder if some detail stands out that might serve as either warning or as guide or tool for any part of this Cardinal War of Attrition that is my life. None comes to mind.
Today is Tuesday: Mardi, Martes.
It is the Day of Mars: A day for ACTION, not for thought.

Dm.A.A.

I Know that the Dream is still about K. and A. She has no choice. All adults are obligated not to make an ARBITRARY choice, but rather the RIGHT choice.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment