Saturday, August 10, 2019

iRREPARABLE DEBTS:


People don’t owe you anything for the things you’ve done right, nor do the things that you’ve done right negate the things that you’ve done wrong; they can only help you understand the difference.

I have done much for those who were ungrateful, not because I felt I owed it to them, but because I felt I owed that to the World. I held myself in debt to no man. I would take from those who had enough to spare, and I would give only to those who needed me. Some have tried to hold me in their debt for things that they’d done right, but I could never let them live with all the things that they continued to do absolutely wrong. I wanted nothing in exchange for my own deeds except for the respect that comes with knowledge.

At some point, Rob defended his best friend by saying that I shouldn’t focus upon what I think that people owe me. But my rage then could not be contained, for whom he was defending all ways tried to hold me in his debt and never could be satisfied. Without me, they would not have even met. Yet I don’t claim they owe me anything for what I did correctly. They owe me reparations for their damages. They owe me for what they did wrong. And I will not apologize for having warned them.

[({Dm.A.A.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment