Thursday, April 9, 2020

BETTER CALL CHUCK:


To this day, Charles McGill remains the one heroic character in Better Call Saul. Jimmy ought to have been utterly subservient to him. The man was the personification of virtue, the very avatar of both the Spirit and the Word of the Law, surpassing his brother in every imaginable field. The accusations against him hold absolutely no warrant, and what follows his untimely demise only serves to corroborate his fears. I need not defend him, for there is nothing to defend him against, and in the defense of all he represented he has spoken unassailably. I relate to him, because he represents all which I see within myself, once I consider the mistakes that others made when they ought to have simply followed my instructions.

Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment