Saturday, April 25, 2020

WELLG:


Well: gee. Where do I begin? You worked deliberately to undermine me at the moment when I was closest to actualizing my goals of five years, the moment when I trusted you most. You tried to justify this by analogy to what happened five years prior, even though you were just as evasive and duplicitous back then. You accused ME of being evasive when you KNEW what you were doing to me. Not even five years had past since the injury, and you pretended that that time had rendered your affront irrelevant. Given the opportunity to square with me, you refused, though it would have served your client. You demonstrated that my one mistake was trusting you. And what had been your warrant? You appealed only to the basest and most treacherous, self-entitled instincts in human nature. You proved that anyone who had ever chosen to buy what you were selling was mistaken. Ultimately, you were loyal neither to our mutual associate nor to me. It was all an ego trip, a ruthless one at that. Neither your goods nor services were ever superior, and your marketing was sheerly underhanded. Tragedy followed in your wake. And you now judge ME?!


[({Dm.A.A.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment