Monday, April 6, 2020

FEM!NO: Why I am Not a Feminist.


Many of you who have known me probably have wondered: why do you hate feminism? If you love women, why do you hate that ideology which represents them? The most blatant and impartial answer: it does not; it represents the worst in you. It represents that part of you which is allied with meaninglessness and depravity. It represents the Devil within you.
The most personal answer: I was abused. I dated a narcissist. I’ve spent ten traumatic years recovering.
When I first heard again of feminism, it triggered me. It comes as no surprise now to discover she was one of them. That ideology can only pander to the worst in female nature. But the better part of masculinity has healed me, with no thanks to feminism, but a lot of thanks to the few Good Girls in my life.

[({DM.A.A.)}]

No comments:

Post a Comment