Wednesday, August 2, 2017

TUESDAY MORNING: (The 1st of August, 2017.)

TUESDAY MORNING:

I visited a lot of the places that I had discussed with my Soul Sister. At one point we surely were involved again in a heist. She alone seemed to know what was going on. The remainder of the dream was vague and indistinct. It was probably clear while I was having it, but it was not so afterwards. The imagery was beginning to be childlike. It reminds me of Spyro the Dragon, especially the Haunted Tower. Perhaps this is a Rilkean dream, drawing on that same Leo principle that Jung did: that kid’s stuff is what dreams are made of. In plain: there was a youthful spontaneity and optimism captured in the Dream that, like so many Platonic forms, adult life in this culture does not live up to. And I am ready, apparently, to shed the pretense and to become one with my own emotions and needs. I can trust the hippie dream to lead me past the fears and desires that were conditioned by the traitors and bullies of the past. I can become again the Pirate I was all ways meant to be: a symbol of Freedom, not of servitude. I can actualize my North Node by living out of my Tenth House, and that Cancer energy, by its fortuitous placement in my Midheaven, will not act against me as the South Node. It will love and nurture myself, the world, and my career, which is after all governed by that North Node: Capricorn. And I can use what would have otherwise been awful cosmic luck as the opportunity to actualize a self that outshines most stars. And I must only shed the temptation, imposed from without (as though to defy it were a temptation) to let this become an excuse for the oppressors of the past to fall into their own karma, living out of a South Node that does them no good, only because they have not been so blessed (and so cursed) as I have been throughout this entire lifetime.

This is how I shall live.
This is how I shall love.
All is going according to a Higher Plan.


Dm.A.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment