Thursday, August 17, 2017

ULTIMATUM:

I have absolutely no tolerance for any one who does not regard his neighbour as he regards himself. It is not up to you to decide the value of others nor the extent of their entitlement. That is up to them; you have only to accommodate them. If you are operating towards any private end that does not serve the common good nor preserve the well-being of others, then you must be made to stop. No one is entitled to the fruits of his own actions. To act is a privilege; to live is a right, and that right is Universal. Since you cannot hoard it as your own solitary property, neither can you hoard any thing that is necessary towards it. Every thing belongs to every one. One never "goes out and gets it", and to think of "working FOR it" is insane. Why would you respect the person who works for objects? What does he intend to DO with them? And how can you trust him? Such a maniac is dangerous. He does not see within the eyes of every human fellow the unassailable Godhead. And that is not a person I can cohabitate this planet with. I shudder to wonder at what such sociopaths would do to other people. They are worse than savages, inflicting harm without recrimination, blaming others for their own self-interest. It is as much your concern that I get what I want as it is that you get what YOU want; you shall trivialize neither my relationships nor your effect UPON them with accusations of selfishness, as though I were not entitled to the fulfillment of my own desires. It is not, after all, an impossible enterprise. Daily people strive after what they want. Why don't they simply find the courage to WAIT for it? To let it come? Only because they must contend with thieves who steal it in some narcissistic frenzy. Every thing belongs to whoever needs it at that moment. Why should I agree to the dogma of thieves and bullies? My only focus ever was to help others. The few thieves and bullies endangered those same people that I had aspired to help. Be careful now that you do not repeat their lies.

Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment