Friday, May 5, 2017

My Dating Resume.

My Dating Resume:

It is my intent and projection that I shall marry prior to the conclusion of my thirtieth year.
It is true that I have not yet a house of my own. Yet love finds a way.
At any rate: I cannot be blamed for my economic situation.
It is the result of incompetent politicians, incompetent partners, and a great need on the part of those people who I had to protect and nurture, be it in terms of time, energy, attention, sanity, or even money.
These investments I treated honourably. So no question can be made of my own competence.

My Beloved and Betrothed ought to be a woman of surpassing beauty, inner and outer. She ought to share in both my career ambitions and my political leanings, and she ought to show promise in the former and unwavering loyalty in the latter.

I have no doubts that I can court such a damsel. If she is in accord with her time then she will not mind my economic sloth, knowing it not to be a sloth of my own fault. She will possess the maternal virtue of Patience.

At any rate: I surpass most of the suitors that this public site has to offer.
Simply reading the nature of their comments evidences a lack of education and discernment. Even those in academic positions are still haunted by an arrogance that is dated and impractical by contemporary egalitarian standards.
They speak as though they were still unbeaten children.
Worry not: I shall never beat my children.
But neither shall I treat them with such condescension as I was treated with by these “adults”.
I shall educate them in only the most refined of traditions.
So their intrinsic Goodness may blossom unimpeded.

I am bilingual and due to be trilingual within the year.
I have studied extensively the modern classics.
I am proficient in my artistic craft and diligent in its fulfillment.
I have studied various religious disciplines and bested many opponents in the art of debate.
And I can attest to a humility that my present writing may obscure, though a subtle reader will discern it instantly.
Humble people cannot deny my natural gifts nor their visible refinement. They have known me to be an unassuming but foreboding presence. I am known for my healing aura and for my gentle manner.
I have been an instrument for Heaven’s Will, as Society has compelled me to be. Even if at times Society would have interfered in my OWN childlike willingness to become so.

It is time that I mate.
I have earned this.
And I look forward to the enjoyment of that love that only stringent discipline and unwavering adherence can produce.


Dm.A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment