Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dream Forty-three.


Another change of setting. I felt empowered.

Parts of the dream were a re-visitation of Video games and Palomar College.

Towards the end of the dream, I approached Mike Daniels’ mansion.I was about to pass throughthe gate when I heard his Mother’s voice.

            I looked up to the window overlooking the entrance to my left. Mike’s Mother was staring at me.

            Mike then appeared in the window, looking thoroughly disempowered and displeased.

            ‘Sorry, man,’ he said.

            I tried, regardless.

            ‘I was just wonderingif  you wanted to accompany me to the (concert,I think).’

            I knew that it wouldn’t work.

            Mike’s mother shook her head, Mike said:

            ‘Didn’t you get my message?’

            I may have. I still don’t recall.

I took my phone from my pocket. What new messages I might have received I did not see. I was in the process of typing my invitation for him by phone. I was still of a mind to send him the text, which was addressed not only to him but to Kresten as well. The display,as on facebook, showed both of their faces in little rectangular icons.

 

Mike came to the gate. His mother accompanied him.

Whatever he had done, if I am to believe both of them, had been  really bad in his mother’s eyes.I might have had to mask my guilt of the same thing. Mike’s mother was harsh.

 
                                                            dm.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment